Thursday, March 17, 2011

Chatting with my old friends

Wow, I thought no one read my blog. My best friends actually read it. He get to know my blog through my wife's Facebook. After reading, he was surprised that I'm leaving my current company. Why he surprised? Cause he also currently having the same situation as me. So we decided to meet up yesterday with another best friend to have dinner and chatting. It was a long chat and last about 3.5 hours. We were talking about why we are facing the same problem and wanted to doing something. Well, to protect him and myself, I'm not going to share what we said. The other friend also wanted to do something and by chance and fate, he able to meet someone that might help him. I'm glad that he has this chance and moreover this is what he good at. We encourage him to do all his best. Okay time to work hard and work smart. I wholeheartedly wishes both my best friends will able to make it. I also must make it. As the theme of this blog is to make it so MAKE IT everyone. - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment